- This event has passed.
SAT Practice Test (via Zoom)
What: Administration and Grading of Official SAT Practice Test.
- Results include a diagnostic score report.
When: Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 8:45 AM – 12:15 PM
Where: Online via Zoom.
- Meeting starts at 8:45 AM
- Test starts promptly at 9 AM
- Register below to receive an email with the Zoom meeting link.
Click the link to access the online meeting after 8:45 AM.
Students will be admitted at 9:00 AM.
- Before the test, download & print these TWO files:
SAT Practice Test Booklet and SAT Answer Sheet.
Please use the downloaded SAT Answer Sheet when entering answers.
Do NOT use the answer sheet in the SAT test booklet.
Students only need to fill out their names on their answer sheets.
Don’t worry about test or student ID fields.
- If for some reason you do not receive the registration email,
please check your spam folder first and
then contact us at email@example.com.
Grading & Reporting:
- For current Marin SAT Prep students, please be sure to bring
your test booklet and answer sheet to your next lesson.
Tests will be graded and reports created at the lesson.
- For all other test takers, please carefully scan the answer sheet
on a flatbed or feeder scanner at original size in 200 DPI (B/W) PDF format
and email the scan to firstname.lastname@example.org to be graded.
A detailed score report will be prepared and emailed back within 1 week.
A flatbed or feeder is necessary for scanning answer sheet files.
Phone scans and/or distorted images cannot be read.
- The test is free but space is limited. Please register below to ensure your spot.
- Students may take the test without video, and please be sure to mute audio during the test.
- Students should take the test in a quiet room with minimal distractions.
- Students may NOT go back to a previous section after time is called for that section.
- Students may use calculators on Section 4 ONLY.
- Students should use #2 pencils.
- Scratch paper is NOT allowed, and any note taking should be done right on the test booklet.
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
Marin SAT Prep